Updated COVID-19 information 5th May 2021.
Dear Members, please note the most recent Government measures coming into place on 17th May 2021. The rule of six will apply to the whole club.
• Customers and staff in hospitality venues must wear face coverings, except when seated at a table to eat or drink. (Exemptions for those with health conditions still apply).
• In licensed premises, food and drink must be ordered from, and served at, a table. Please take a seat and a staff member will take your order and bring your drinks to you.
• Indoor organised sport will no longer be exempt from the rule of six. This will apply to our dart, card and snooker players.
• Using the NHS Covid-19 app, please scan the official NHS QR code posters to ‘check-in’ upon arrival. If you are unable to do so you will still need to register with the bar staff when they take your first order.
• Businesses and organisations will face stricter rules to make their premises COVID Secure.
• Breaches of the rules are likely to mean fines for individuals and for the Club.
• Businesses must remind people to wear face coverings where mandated.
Please comply with the Government rules to enjoy the Club safely. Thank you for your co-operation